10 years ago
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
The biggest tantrum!
Last Friday Ady was being a the biggest stinker when I was trying to feed her lunch. She kept trying to grab the spoon everytime I tried putting it to her mouth. She threw THE BIGGEST! fit ever! Sreaming, crying, kicking, pulling her hair, and even made herself choke on her own spit and throw up! So I gave in and let her have the spoon! I would put the baby food on her spoon and put it in her hand then she would put it in her mouth. Well everytime I tried to take the spoon away to put more baby food on it, she would get so mad. So I got another spoon to trade off. Well in the end there was baby food everywhere, including her hair from her pulling it!!! I took a video on my phone, but can't figure out how to get it on here. Next time I will have to do it on the camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
oh man, she has one strong personality!
Post a Comment