Monday, December 1, 2008

O Christmas Tree

The day after Thanksgiving we cut our Christmas tree. We went to a place up by my parents called Mikes U cut any tree $10. We have gone there for 3 years now. It was a very cold day. Ady is getting a bit to big for the baby bjorn as you can see!



4 comments:

Olivia said...

adorable family. $10 oregon christmas tree?! nice.

the splendid life of us... said...

THanks for posting a comment on my blog! I am pretty sure that at some point we were in the same ward, Fanno Creek. Your little Ady is so adorable, congrats on having her sealed to you recently. Adoption is so beautiful. If it is ok with you I would love to add you to my "Adoption Love" links.

Lindsay Rosas said...

what a sweet little family :)you all look so beautiful and happy.

Matt said...

Hey Shelbs! Love the blog!! You're little girl is a doll and I'm excited to keep in touch!