Sunday, February 8, 2009

Couponing!

This last week there were double coupons and really good deals in several different ads. There was also a deal for diapers at Safeway! The diapers were originally $33.99. There was an ad in Smart source coupons for $28.99. I bought 2 boxes of diapers. So starting off it was -$10. I had 2 coupons for $1.50 off, plus two double coupons up to $ .50 off. I also had a coupon for $10 off $50 purchase. The ad also said I would get $5 back for each $25 purchase of diapers. I also bought 2 tubes of toothpaste. It was on sale for $2.49. I had 2 coupons for $1.00 off, plus the doubler coupons up to $ .50 off. I would have paid $74.96 for everything! Instead I paid $44.96, and got two $5 vouchers on my next purchase! Today I was cutting all my coupons out to organize them and found a coupon for toothpaste for $1.49, so I could have gotten the toothpaste for free and made a penny on each of them! I know, bummer huh.

I'm so proud of myself, I had to share!

3 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Way to go!! I Have tried to use coupons before but I always forget that I am have them. I should try to use them again.

Pamela said...

Thata' girl! I love a good bargain! :)

Shannon said...

I am so proud of you! Pretty soon you will be teaching me how to coupon. Keep up the good work!