Ady is starting to grow more lately! Her jeans are getting to small, and I'm pretty sure she has gained a few pounds. She is also saying a ton more words and finally walking! She still hasn't figured out how to stand up without pulling herself up to something, but she is walking everywhere! We went to the park yesterday and it was her first time walking at the park!
Call me crazy, but I think my kid is a genius! We bought her a big girl potty tonight. I put it together and sat her on it. I told her to go poopy and ran to get the camera. When I came back she had pooped in the potty!!! She is only 14 months old! CRAZY!!! I'm sooo sick of diapers, so hopefully she will pick this potty traning up!


I think she will be a drummer when she grows up. She looks like she knows what to do!
Jon's Auntie Karen made Ady a cute bath towel!
This is the mess of books I clean up about 5 times a day! She has a whole thing of toys, and never touches them. She loves her books!
At the park by our house


Going down the slide with her Auntie Ashley




Our little genius child





4 comments:
oh my heck!! That potty training picture is soooo funny. I love the purple star. You could definitely bribe her with this photo in the future!!
Nice job Addy! I'm so impressed at her toileting skills...
McCoy does the same thing with his books! He much rather look at books then play with toys, except if the toys are cars or trucks or anything with wheels.
Good job Ady on the potty training. I havent even introduced McCoy to the potty yet. Although when he poopoos I make sure I tell him that is what he has done so that maybe when it is time he will recognize that. I am waiting for training after we move into our house in the fall.
I can't believe how much she's grown in such a short period of time. We haven't known you that long but just think, Ady was Jack's age when we met you! Crazy huh!?! Cute pictures! We all need to9 get together!!
Post a Comment