This week is National Infertility Week. I have never really expressed to anyone what it's like to not be able to have my own biological children, and I know it can be uncomfortable for people to know how to act or say anything about infertility. Our situation is different and we know why we have infertility problems. I like parts of this article, it says it best!
I'm so grateful for adoption! And I hope some day soon our baby will find us!





3 comments:
Good article! I hope I don't ever say or do anything that offends you. I have always felt that I could talk to you and you've always seemed healthy mentally. If you know what I'm saying. We love you guys and have shared many similar feelings, although, I know I will never fully understand your circumstance. I pray for you guys often and I hope that a sweet baby comes your way soon. You are an awesome family!
Great article and thanks for sharing it.
I admire how passionate you are about Families Supporting Adoption and raising awareness of infertility.
It will be a glorious day when baby #2 comes to your family.
I can't imagine how hard it would be. I am glad you were able to adopt quickly!
Post a Comment