Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Forever Family!

I have been wanting to post about this day for a long time! It was so amazing, words can't even describe it! It was a very emotional and happy day! I think since Carter's adoption is different, I was so anxious and excited to make him ours forever! Ady was so cute before the temple and while we were there. When we asked her why we were going to the temple she would say "To make Carter ours forever!" We rented her dress from the temple, and it was perfect for her! It actually reminded me of her blessing and sealing dress! It was so awesome to have our families there with us and that they are temple worthy. I'm thankful we had and have the opportunity to adopt, and expand our forever family!

Haslam Parents

All of my Haslam Family

Haslam and Callahan Parents

Callahan Parents

Grandma and Grandpa Haslam

The kids waiting at the temple

4 comments:

Mrs. Johnson said...

You have such a beautiful family, Shelby! I love seeing pictures of families dressed in white. So awesome!

Olivia said...

You guys glowing, especially Ady and Carter :) that's amazing that all your family were able to be there for you guys, you're so blessed!

Joel and Cassie Burch said...

Happy Day!!!! Cute pictures.... love you!

Shannon said...

So glad we could be there with you!