Thursday, March 19, 2009

Visiting the boys in Arizona!

Last week we did one extreme to the next! Tuesday we went snowboarding and the weather and snow was sooooo perfect! Then Tuesday night we decided it would be fun to go to Arizona and visit Jon's brothers and roomate since Jon had a few days off. So we left very early Wednesday morning and stayed till Saturday night! We hung out by the pool a lot in the 80-85 degree weather! We also went to dinner at Lucilles BBQ. We forgot Ady's bib and asked if they had a bib. They gave us a huge one that said I LOVE RIBS! HhhAAAHhhAaaaa We also went to a Spring training baseball game! It was nice to get away for a bit and soak up the sun! We are anxious for Summer time in Oregon that is for sure!
This is how Ady sat in this stroller!
Ady loved playing with the dogs!
She was so brave swimming and would scootch herself off the ledge into the water!

The plane ride home was not fun at all! Ady threw up several times everywhere!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I am so jealous!!! I miss the sunshine and warm weather. Glad you had fun and I LOVE the picture with the bib!!

The Paulks said...

Looks like so much fun... minus the plane ride! I hate flying with kids!
Hope you got a nice tan! :)

Matt said...

Ady is a doll!! Those are some great pictures!