Here are some pictures from the past month. Ady is saying a lot of words now, but still not walking! Some of the words she says are mama, mommy, mom, dada, daddy, dad, maa mahh(grandma), papa, Ashley, Kassi, Mailie, JeeJee (Jesus), uhh ohh, buh bye, nuh night, bobble (bottle, we don't give her bottles anymore but she calls her sippy cup bottle), baby, cute (whenever we go into stores she always points to everthing and says cute), shoes, feet, ear, eye, please, thank you, more and yesterday in the tubby she said octopus! I was sooo suprised when she repeated me a few times and I even got it on video on my phone! I can't think of other words she says right now, but most of the time she will repeat or try to repeat words we want her to say. She also knows what a dog, kitty, and fishy say. She also knows where her belly button, ears, eyes, and feet are. Her mouth is bothering her a lot lately and she has 6 teeth now. She has been in this weird funk and doesn't want to eat. I want her to walk soooo bad! It would be so much easier playing outside and at the park!

Happy girl!


At her cousin Taylor's princess Birthday party

At grandma and grandpas playing in the grass. She wouldn't look at me the whole time to take one nice picture!

Grandma and Grandpa Haslam got some baby chicks

At the zoo with her friend Michelle

Playing with the flowers at Champoeg Park while having a BBQ
4 comments:
I love the pictures in the grass!
Me too! I haven't ever even seen her in person, but it's crazy to see how fast she's growing.
Oh my goodness she is so big!
Oh, she is so cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing. Call me crazy, but I think she looks like you Shelby! :)
Post a Comment